The user account required to connect to different Storage (Backend Storage, Migrated local share, Cloud) can change at some point. In that case, the credentials saved in CentreStack to access this location doesn't work anymore. When a user tries to access the folder/files, he will see an error message: "Sorry, unable to list the folder: Could not impersonate the elevated user. (...)".
You must go to the Management Console, Edit the Backend Storage and reconnect using the new user/password credentials. This update can be made as the Cluster admin or the specific Tenant Admin.
Backend Storage As Cluster Manager:
- When all users, including the tenant admin, can't access the web portal. Need to update the backend storage. As cluster admin, go to Tenant Manager, in the icon view, click on the Tenant menu / Edit existing default storage.
- Enter the username and password and click on 'Apply' to save the changes.
- The Storage configuration can also be accessed from the Tenant Manager / Edit the specific Tenant / Tenant Dashboard / Backend Storage (right panel) / Edit.
Backend Storage Tenant Manager:
- A Tenant Admin can edit his own Backend Storage, in the Management Console / Dashboard, Backend Storage (right panel) / Edit.
Team Folder Storage:
- When admin or user hit the error when access a specific Team Folder, need to update the user credentials to access the team folder. To Edit it, go to Team Folder / Edit the specific Team Folder / Storage tab/ here will see an icon to edit the storage and can re-enter the information.