CentreStack is licensed on a per-user basis. Purchased licenses are delivered to your Partner Portal where you can assign / re-assign them to your Clusters. A CentreStack Cluster in the Portal represents your Installation.
To check on your Self-Hosted license count as well as assign / redistribute them to your Clusters, follow these steps.
- If you purchased your licenses directly from Gladinet, you must login to:
- If you purchased your licenses from ConnectWise, you must login to:
Login to the Partner Portal
1. Once logged in, click the Self-Hosted Clusters Icon.
2. Verify your Self-Hosted Total User Licenses count as well as Unassigned User Licenses and then click the Assign License icon to manage your licenses.
Please Note: If you prefer to see a more detailed view, you can click on the "Detail View" icon.
- Total User Licenses shows how many licenses you have purchased.
- Unassigned User Licenses shows how many remain unused.
3. Redistribute your licenses across your existing Clusters (Installations) or free up assigned but unused licences to be assigned to a newly created Cluster.
4. Save your changes and confirm the new licensing assignment is properly reflected.