Cluster admin can enable OneDrive integration on cluster settings. Once enabled, users can attach OneDrive as cloud storage in Storage Manager, if allowed. Once attached, can access OneDrive files from web portal or native clients.
Notice: To enable OneDrive attachment, the Centrestack instance needs to be accessible on public network. And the external URL is defined correctly.
1. Create an OAuth Client ID with your own OneDrive account
- Login Live SDK app management site (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=193157)
- Under Live SDK applications, create a new Application
- Type in the new Application name
- In new application registration, under Platforms, specify the target domain and redirect URIs.
Target Domain: the FQDN for your Centrestack server
Redirected URIs: Login Centrestack web portal as cluster admin. Go to Cluster Settings, Storage Manager. Under OneDrive section, copy 'Callback URL'. This is the Redirected URIs here.
- Under Profile, select your own Logo and define your Term of Service and Privacy Statement
- Create the Application.
- Save the Application Id and Application Secrets
2. Enable OneDrive integration on Centrestack
- Login cluster manager as cluster admin. Go to Cluster Settings, Storage Manager.
- Click Edit and enable 'OneDrive'
- Client ID: the Application ID
- Client Secret: the password under 'Application Secrets'
- Click 'Apply' to save the configuration
- Now when tenant admin create new team folder, under 'Cloud Storage', will see the 'Microsoft OneDrive' option.
3. Attach OneDrive on Centrestack
- As tenant admin create a new Team Folder
- Select 'Cloud Storage', then 'Microsoft OneDrive'.
- Specify Folder Name. This is the folder where all files/folders in the OneDrive account will show under.
- Click the link 'Get Authorization Code'. Follow the wizard to login as the OneDrive account which you want to access the data in Centrestack (Notice this is NOT the account to login and create the application. This is the user's account). When prompt to allow Centrestack to access your info, click 'Yes'. The Authorization code should populate in 'Create Team Folder' window automatically.
- After the OneDrive account is attached, can access it's data on web portal and native clients.