Sometimes Centrestack server may become not responding. The web portal becomes not responding. May have to reboot the server or restart IIS service to restore the service.
In that case, need to collect some information when IIS is not responding. Here is the list.
- Follow the KB article here to check the Centrestack server version.
- Open windows Task Manager. Go to Process Details tab.
Here, right click the Column name and click 'Select columns'
In the Column list, select 'Commit Size', Handles and Threads
Check whether there is any high CPU/Commit processes. If so, get the process User name/CPU/Commit size/Handles/Threads
- Open IIS Manager. Go to Application Pools. Here, make sure all pools are running.
- Open browser on the machine. Visit the following 2 URLs.
- From the browser, visit http://localhost/portal/loginpage.aspx
See whether user still hit the issue when login via the URL on the server directly.