windows client drive should show the same files/folders as what web portal shows. However, in daily operation, may hit issue where there are some files/folders showing on web portal, but not in windows client drive
When hit the issue, if the missing files/folders are not directly under the windows client root, can try to 'Force Refresh' in the client. For example, if the user hits missing file under M:\test\data folder, on windows client drive, right click 'data' folder and select 'Force Refresh'
If 'Force Refresh' doesn't help, please collect the following info for us:
- your Centrestack version
- your windows client version (see the article here on how to check the product versions: https://support.centrestack.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005140654-Where-Are-The-Product-Versions-)
- Open windows client management console. Go to Task Manager. Check whether there is any failed task here, especially any failed deleting tasks for the missing file/folder. If there is a pending deletion task, the files/folders may not show. Take a screenshot of the task manager
- Take screenshots showing the files/folder on web portal vs windows client. It shows us which file/folder is missing
- On windows client machine, enable windows client trace (https://support.centrestack.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003964467-How-to-enable-traces-in-windows-client-server-agent-)
- Follow the article here to download and configure dbgview, a tool from Microsoft. Setup dbgview to log to a file. (https://support.centrestack.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001103628-Capture-Trace-in-Windows-Client-Server-Agent)
- Force Refresh the parent folder again. Dbgview should collect the trace and save them to the log file
- Collect the latest Audit DB file (https://support.centrestack.com/hc/en-us/articles/235742687-Collect-Audit-Trace)
- On windows client machine, go to C:\Users\<windows login id>\AppData\Local\gteamclient\<windows client login email> folder. here, zip 'FileSysDB' folder
Please send the information collected here to us. We'll check the issue.