With windows client/server agent, user can link a root folder on the cloud with a local folder on the machine where windows client/server agent is installed.
- The cloud folder has to be a root folder, not subfolders
- need to have windows client/server agent installed on the local machine and logged in as the same user who logs in the web portal
- Login web portal as the user
- On the root of the account, right click the folder you want to link to local and select 'Sharing and Collaboration'
- Under 'Sharing and Collaboration', click the '+' sign to link to local folder
- In Select Device page, click the device field to see the list of all the devices the user has logged in. Select a device. Click Continue.
- The server agent/windows client running on the device will return the list of local folders. Select the folder and click Link, to link the cloud folder with the local.
- Once linked, the windows client/server agent will maintain full sync between the cloud folder and local folder.