With windows client/server agent, user can link a root folder on the cloud with a local folder on the machine where windows client/server agent is installed.
- The cloud folder has to be a root folder, not subfolders
- need to have windows client/server agent installed on the local machine and logged in as the same user who logs in the web portal
- If the user is not the tenant admin user, need to enable 'Link to Local folder' for non-admin user, under Group Policy. Web Portal. Here, check 'Show link to local option to non-admin user' and save.
- Login web portal as the user
- On the root of the account, go to the folder you want to link to local. Click 'More Info' icon to pen the right panel. Go to 'Sharing and Collaboration' tab. Here, click the '+' sign to link to local folder
- In Select Device page, click the device field to see the list of all the devices the user has logged in. Select a device. Click Continue.
- The server agent/windows client running on the device will return the list of local folders. Select the folder and click Link, to link the cloud folder with the local.
- Once linked, the windows client/server agent will maintain full sync between the cloud folder and local folder.