Centrestack allows the admin to translate the web portal, native clients to other languages. It supports some default languages. For other language, admin can translate it directly in Centrestack.
1. Login web portal as cluster admin. Go to Cluster Control Panel. Select Language
2. From the language list, select the language you want to translate, click 'SET LANGUAGE'
3. Once the language is selected, the web portal shows list of resource files. Need to translate them all. Some general resource files are:
/portal/strings_mac.aspx: strings used in Mac client
/portal/strings_win.aspx: strings used in windows client
/portal/webui_strings.aspx: strings used in File Browser
4. When a resource file is selected, click 'VIEW/EDIT RESOURCE STRING'.
5. It will show all strings contains in the resource file. It shows the default string in English. Need to translate all strings here. After the translate, remember to click SAVE, to save it.
6. After all resource files are translated, click 'PUBLISH LANGUAGE'
7. Now, the new language will show as an option, when user chooses web portal language. Or in windows/Mac client branding.