Using Google Cloud Storage with CentreStack
The first thing you will need to do is get your Cloud Storage "Interoperable Storage Access Keys" from your Google Cloud Platform console.
Configuring the CentreStack Server
- Specifying Google Cloud Storage as the Backend Storage when creating a New Tenant
1. Fill in the required info and click "CONTINUE".
2. Configure additional settings as needed or simply keep the defaults and click "CONTINUE".
3. Select the "Use Cloud Storage as default storage" radio button and click "CONTINUE".
4. Provide your Access Key ID and Secret Access Key information and click "CONTINUE".
5. Create a New Bucket or select an existing one if you previously created one and click "FINISH"
- Replacing local Backend Storage with Google Cloud Storage for existing Tenants
1. Select "Replace with Cloud Storage.
2. Select "Google Cloud Storage" as your Storage Service Provider and click "NEXT".
3. Enter your Google Cloud Storage account information and click "CONTINUE".
4. Create a New Bucket or Select and existing one if previously created and click "FINISH".
5. Optionally adjust and configure additional settings if need be.