After publish a team folder, admin may want to force a subfolder to be accessible offline for all users.
- As admin on web portal, visit the published team folder.
- Right click the subfolder which needs to be accessed offline, select 'Manage folder (team folder, permissions, ...)'
- Go to Folder Permission. Click Edit button
- Check 'Enable offline access for native Client' at the bottom of the window. Apply.
- Restart windows client. Any user who has access to the team folder will have the subfolder as offline folder automatically.