In self hosted CentreStack, admin can brand the Mac client. When user downloads the Mac client from web portal, the branded Mac client will be downloaded.
- Login partner account https://www.centrestack.com/management/PartnerLoginPage.aspx
- Go to Branding, Branding Tasks
- Create a new Mac client branding task
- After the Mac client branding task finishes, download the branded Mac client dmg from the branding task
- RDP to the CentreStack worker node
- Go to CentreStack installation folder (By default, it is C:\Program Files (x86))\Gladinet Cloud Enterprise\portal\Pkgs\Mac
- Rename MacClient.9.dmg.zip here to MacClient.9.dmg.zip.bak
- Copy the branded dmg file here and rename it to MacClient.9.dmg.zip (Do not zip the dmg file. Just rename it to .zip)
- If you have multiple worker nodes, do the same operation on all worker nodes.
Now, login to web portal. Go to the download page and download the Mac client. It should download the branded dmg file.