With windows client/server agent, user can link a root folder on the cloud with a local folder on the machine where windows client/server agent is installed.
- The cloud folder has to be a root folder, not subfolders
- need to have windows client/server agent installed on the local machine and logged in as the same user who logs in the web portal
- Login web portal as the user
- Visit a root folder. Open Info Panel on the right
- On the Info Panel on the right, go to 'Sharing and Collaboration'. Here, click the '+' sign to link to local folder
- Select Device page should show all the devices where the user has logged in. Click the drop down menu to select a device. Click Continue.
- The device will list all the local folders. Select the folder name and click Link, to link the cloud folder with the local.
- Once linked, the windows client/server agent will maintain full sync between the cloud folder and local folder.