The CentreStack solution includes the CentreStack Server, which runs on the Microsoft Windows Server platform as well as client agent applications for Web Browsers, Microsoft Windows, Mac OSX, Android and Apple iOS operating systems.
A CentreStack Server is built on top of the Microsoft Web Platform, which includes:
- Windows Server base operating system
- Internet Information Server 7/8/10 (IIS)
- .Net Framework 4.5+
- MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server or Microsoft SQL Server Express
Supported Operating Systems
The base operating system can be:
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2019
We recommend Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows Server 2016 as a the preferred server operating system running on a virtual machine.
- 64-bit Intel or AMD x64 architecture
- 2 - virtual CPUs minimum (4 - virtual CPUs or more are recommended)
8GB RAM minimum (16 GB or more is preferred)
Hard Disk space
100 GB minimum, preferably using an SSD drive.
For additional information as well as step-by-step instructions for installing and configuring a CentreStack server you may reference the Installation Guide HERE