User can restore deleted files from Centrestack web portal. It depends on the type of folders you are restored from. Check here if you want to tell the different folder types.
. Restore files in regular folder
If the folder is a regular folder (not versioned folder) and in place versioning is not enabled, deleted files are moved to Trash Can. You can go to Trash Can on web portal and restore deleted files there.
. Restore files in versioned folder/inplace versioned regular folder
For versioned folder and inplace version enabled regular folder, you can restore the file from the folder directly. On the folder, click 'Show Deleted' icon on top, then restore the deleted files.
. Restore folder recursively
When restore deleted folder, can choose to restore recursively. When restore recursively, it will restore all files and folders under the deleted folder, including subfolders. When do not restore recursively, it will only restore files and folders directly under the deleted folder.
. Restore folder to previous date
On versioned folder, can restore the folder to a specific date. The function is only available for versioned folder.
- On web portal, manually add '?adv=1' to the end of the URL. The URL should end with 'portal/webapppage.aspx?adv=1'
- Visit the versioned folder on web portal. Make sure to drill in the folder, instead of just selecting the folder on root.
- On right pane, go to 'Sharing and Collaboration' tab. Click the link 'Restore folder (and subfolder) to previous date'
- Select the date/time to restore to. Check 'Restore subfolder recursively', if you want to restore subfolders.
- Click 'Restore', to restore the folder to the specific time.