User can restore deleted files from Centrestack web portal. It depends on the type of folders you are restored from. Check here if you want to tell the different folder types.
. Restore files in regular folder
If the folder is a regular folder (not versioned folder) and in place versioning is not enabled, deleted files are moved to Trash Can. You can go to Trash Can on web portal and restore deleted files there.
. Restore files in versioned folder/inplace versioned regular folder
For versioned folder and inplace version enabled regular folder, you can restore the file from the folder directly. On the folder, click 'Show Deleted' icon on top, then restore the deleted files.
. Restore folder recursively
When restore deleted folder, can choose to restore recursively. When restore recursively, it will restore all files and folders under the deleted folder, including subfolders. When do not restore recursively, it will only restore files and folders directly under the deleted folder.
. Restore folder to previous date
For versioned/in place versioned folder, admin can restore the folder to previous date.
- On web portal, right click the folder and select 'Manage folder (team folder, permission, ...)'
- Go to tab 'Backup and Restore'. select Restore under Local Versioning
- Follow the wizard to select the date to restore to. If needed, can browser to a subfolder to restore under the subfolder only.
- 'Restore subfolder recursively': when checked, it will restore the folder and subfolders to the specified date.
- Click RESTORE NOW, to restore the specified folder.