Gladinet provides hosted solution on sync4share.com. Here, Gladinet provides the service, including storage. Customer can setup a hosted tenant on sync4share.com and start to use cloud storage immediately.
To create hosted tenant and manage licenses, check KB article here: https://support.centrestack.com/hc/en-us/articles/15405220858267-Manage-Hosted-Centrestack-Centrestack-Online-licenses
By default, hosted tenant can not attach external cloud storage. When create a new team folder, only see the option to use Existing Tenant Storage and Remote File Servers (using Server Agent).
Parnter admin can enable the hosted tenant on the partner portal.
- login the partner portal. https://www.centrestack.com/management/PartnerLoginPage.aspx
- On the partner portal, open left menu and go to Hosted Centrestack.
- See the hosted tenant here. Click the top right corner and select 'Manage Tenant'
- In tenant dashboard, go to Access Control and enable the setting 'Allow tenant to attach external cloud storage'. Save the setting.
- Now, as tenant admin on sync4share.com, when creating a new team folder, see the option to attach cloud storage like Amazon S3, Azure Blob, etc. etc.
- Admin can attach external cloud storage, publish it as team folder to allow users to access.