User can change the cache location in windows client/server agent
- Open the native management console
- Go to Settings Manager, Settings
- Expand Cache group.
- Click the default cache path for 'Cache Directory'. It will open a new window to browse the locally mapped cloud drive. Pick up the new cache location
- Collapse the Cache group. Open it again to verify the change
- Restart windows client/server agent service, to use the new cache location
After the restart, the application will start to use the new cache location. It will not copy anything from the old location or delete cached files there. Need to manually clean up the old cache location.