Windows Client and Server Agent run with web based Management console. We'll add more functions to the web based console. However, right now some functions have to be performed on the native management console.
To open the native management console, please open command prompt and go to the windows client/server agent installation folder. By default, it is
- Server Agent: C:\Program Files\Gladinet\Cloud Server Agent
- Windows Client: C:\Program Files\Gladinet\Cloud Windows Client
Here, run the following command:
- Server Agent: GTaskMMC.exe /server /runlocal
- Windows Client: GTaskMMC.exe /runlocal
1. The path here is for the default windows client/server agent. If you have branded windows client/server agent on the cluster branding, the path under C:\Program Files might change to your own company/product name, depending on how you brand the package.
2. On windows client build 8.2.2085.37682 and newer, user can press and hold 'Ctrl' key when click the Windows Client Management Console shortcut. It will open native windows client Management Console.