1. Open an App that allows you to edit/create documents (like Office 365, Microsoft Word ...), create a new Document, and choose the type.
2. When finish editing the document, show the menu by touching the 3 dots icon at the top right.
3. Choose 'Save As'.
4. Go to Browse to find the App
5. If Recents/Downloads or a different location is shown, open the hamburger icon at the top left and choose the App from the list.
6. Navigate to the desired folder and Save the file.
7. You will get an upload notification. Can navigate to the directory you saved the file to verify it is there.