In Mac/Unix world, file/folder with leading dot are hidden file/folder. For example, .profile. In Centrestack, by default, windows client/server agent will ignore those files/folders. Will not uploading them to the cloud.
If you really need to upload them to the cloud, please follow the procedure here:
- On Centrestack server, go to Centrestack installation folder\root (by default, it is C:\Program Files (x86)\Gladinet Cloud Enterprise\root), make a copy of web.config here.
- Edit web.config
- In web.config, search for line '<appSettings file="branding.config">'
- insert the setting here immediately after the line found, together with other 'add key' statement.
<add key="IncludeDotFile" value="true" />
Save the change
- Open IIS Manager. Go to Application pool and recycle namespace
The URL should show helloworld message like below:
<string xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/2003/10/Serialization/">Hello World @ namespace @http://localhost/namespace/n.svc/helloworld @ aeef8314-f40a-4115-8393-9a04ddb125a0 @ ::1</string>
If it shows any error, the line is not inserted to the correct section. Need to check web.config again.
- restart windows client/server agent.
Now, you should be able to upload the file/folder with leading dot.