The new macOS Big Sur has enhanced security.
After install new Mac client and login, by default, the Mac Client Finder Extension is not enabled. Have to manually enable it.
- Open Mac System Preferences
- Go to Extensions. Enable 'Finder Extensions' for Cloud Drive Mac Client.
- Visit Mac client drive again. Should see icon overlay. Right click any file/folder. Should see Ma client context menu.
macOS Ventura has updated the UI. To enable the finder extension:
- Go to System Settings, Privacy & Security. On the right, scroll down and open Extensions.
- Under Extensions, select 'Added extensions'
- Here, for Cloud Drive Mac Client, enable 'Finder extensions'.
- Now, on mac client drive, can see the icon overlay and context menu.
Please sign in to leave a comment.