This article describes a method for completely removing the CentreStack Mac OS X client.
- Click on the Cloud Drive Mac Client icon in the Mac menu bar:
- Shutdown the Cloud Drive Mac Client by clicking the "power" icon:
- Start Finder
- Type Gladinet in the search text box:
- You should see two items listed. One will be application stored in the Applications folder, the other will be a subfolder in the user's home folder. After confirming the locations of the items, drag them to the trash and enter your password to complete the operation.
- In Finder, click the Go menu then hold down the Option key to enable the Library option, then click on Library.
- Open the Preferences folder:
- Locate the com.gladinet.genclient.plist file and drag it to the trash:
- Reboot the Mac