On Centrestack server, we can use debugview to capture trace.
- On the CentreStack server, download dbgview and unzip it http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896647.aspx
- Start dbgview as administrator.
- Under Capture, check Capture Win32, Capture Global Win32 and Capture Kernal
- If support has provided filter, click 'Filter/Highlighter' icon, type in the specified filter in 'Include', to replace the default '*'. Otherwise, keep the default '*'
- Under File, select 'Log to File', to write the trace to file
- Under Edit, select 'Clear Display'. It will clear the display on dbgview.
- Run the operation which hit issue
- Once you can reproduce the issue, stop dbgview.
- Send the log file to Gladinet support.