There are different ways to enable trace. Choose one which is convenient.
1. Windows Client Systray menu
click Systray icon to open systray menu. Click the 3 vertical dot on top right corner and click 'Enable Debug Trace'.
2. Management Console in Web Portal
- Log into the Web Portal, in the User's Menu icon at the top right go to 'My Devices'.
- Click on the 'View Detail' icon of the specific Device
- Windows client management console will not always connect to the server. If it is Disconnected, click 'Connect', to connect to the management console.
- Once the web based management console is Connected, go to the Diagnostic tab and 'Enable Tracing'
3. Native Management Console
- Start Windows Client Management Console from Systray menu.
- In Settings, expand the 'Diagnostics' group. Set 'Trace Level' to Log all.
4. Using Registry