Audit trace on Windows client and server agent provides basic history information (Like a blackbox) on what happened to the application in a summary level. It provides the first level of information when it comes to troubleshooting issues.
There are several ways to collect audit trace
. Collect Audit Trace DB files directly
- On windows client, go to C:\Users\<windows login id>\AppData\Local\gteamclient\logging
- On server agent, go to C:\ProgramData\gteamclient\logging
- zip the latest 3 files. Or the files covering the time the issue happened.
- The folder is hidden. Need to enable windows explorer to view hidden files/folders
. Collect Audit Trace from management console
- Start Windows client or server agent native management console
- Go to Audit Trace
- Change the max trace to show, if needed.
- Click Query
- Click 'Copy to Clipboard'. Paste it to notepad and save it. Send the file to us.
. Collect Audit Trace from web:
In latest release, cluster admin/tenant admin can also query the audit trace from web portal. See here for instructions.